Send us your details and we'll be in touch
What happens if you make a complaint?
- We'll record the details of your complaint. We'll give it fair and genuine consideration and seek to achieve a fair outcome for both parties.
- If your complaint is received in writing, we'll acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 10 business days.
- For complaints specifically related to credit, we will provide an acknowledgement and response in accordance with the regulatory requirements under the Credit Reporting Code. If you are not satisfied with our response, you can contact us to discuss your concerns or lodge a complaint with the Australian Information Commissioner.
- Your complaint will be allocated to one of our complaints handling team.
- We'll enquire into your complaint within a reasonable time frame, taking into account the nature and complexity of your complaint.
- We'll keep you informed of any progress via your preferred communication channel - or if you don't specify, we'll contact you by the same channel that you initially made the complaint.
- If appropriate, we'll make policy changes to prevent the same situation from happening again.
If you're not satisfied with the outcome
We hope that we've done our very best to resolve your issue. If the complaint is not resolved, you may take the complaint to the relevant external dispute resolution body (i.e. the relevant ombudsman).
We're a member of the Energy and Water Ombudsman schemes in all states where we have a licence. The Ombudsman scheme is a free service and acts as an impartial conciliator to help resolve disputes between customers and energy companies.
The Ombudsman will want to know that we've worked together to try and resolve the issue as best as possible and will refer you to our customer service team if you have not contacted us before.
If you're unsure, contact us on 1800 108 633 and let us help.