Make the switch to solar
What does it cost?
A great value energy plan with solar and battery and no upfront costs? Done.
What you'll pay for energy each month depends on how much electricity your household uses. Select your household size below to see what a similar-sized household in the Ausgrid network area (Sydney City, Central Coast and Hunter Valley) could pay on Solar Home Bundle.
All amounts include GST.
What do I get?
|Installation by a Clean Energy Council accredited installer|
|Coordinated installation of entire solar & battery system|
|Competitive usage rate that won’t increase for 7 years|
|Reliable, sustainable energy that’s better for the environment|
Switch to solar now with EnergyAustralia
Not currently eligible for Solar Home Bundle but still want to switch to solar power?
We have a range of other solar solutions to explore.
Important details explained
- Seven years commences from date system is installed and commissioned. System exit fee payable to leave plan early (including selling/moving home, switching plans, becoming ineligible or defaulting on payments). Amount depends on when customer leaves and they own the system afterwards. Find out more here.
- Under Solar Home Bundle, customers are charged a blended usage rate per kWh for the electricity consumed at their home, including electricity from the grid or electricity generated by and drawn from the solar or battery system, but excluding controlled load usage where applicable. This blended usage rate will not increase from the date of first supply until 7 years after the solar and battery system is installed at the customer’s property (benefit period). A daily supply charge also applies. Controlled loads, if applicable, are charged at a lower off-peak rate. The daily supply charge and controlled load rates are not fixed and may change during the benefit period however we will notify the customer of this. Customers do not receive feed in tariffs.
- Leaving early includes selling/moving home, switching plans, becoming ineligible or defaulting on payments. System exit fee amount depends on when customer leaves and they own the system afterwards. Find out more here.
- Owner-occupiers in select areas of New South Wales only. Applications must pass desktop and site assessments including credit and title checks. Minimum household average daily usage of 16kWh or more (excluding electricity consumed on any controlled loads) applies. Direct debit and e-billing only. Customers with concessions or life support not eligible. Terms and conditions apply, for full terms see here.
- Monthly electricity bill value is provided for indicative purposes only. Your currently monthly electricity bill costs will differ based on your plan, tariff type and distribution area. By way of example, a flat tariff customer in the Ausgrid distribution area who uses an average of 16kWh per day will pay approximately $144 for electricity per month on EnergyAustralia’s Balance Plan, as opposed to approximately $128 per month for the same usage on EnergyAustralia’s Total Plan. If you have controlled load at your property, the amount you pay will differ. Find out more here.